Welcome to my Book Blog, to see my 'Stories from history' blog go to http://janelark.wordpress.com


Friday 9 November 2012

My New Book Blog

I've been blogging about the stories from history which inspire my books for some time so if you are interested in true-life tales from history and fascinating facts go and have a look at my history blog. http://janelark.wordpress.com/

In my book blog, here, I am going to focus on writing and books, so sometimes it'll be about my own work, and sometimes I will give other authors a chance to promote theirs, or review other books.

I intend using this space in January to share the settings which have inspired some of the scenes in my debut novel, Illicit Love, which will be published by Sapphire Star Publishing on May 2nd 2013.

Then following on from this I will share some juicy real stories about courtesans from the 19th Century, again it was these true stories which led my imagination to run in the direction of the tale told in Illicit Love.

I'm also going to share next year how I use the knowledge I've developed in People Management to establish engaging characters and build relationships in my books.




To find out more about me and my books see my website www.janelark.co.uk or  click  like on my Facebook  page, or follow me on twitter at @janelark
.

1 comment:

  1. Whoop! Great new blog, Jane, and I can't wait to see what you post here. Congrats, and rock on!

    ReplyDelete